Banana and honey muffins
These tasty muffins are ready in less than 30 minutes
- 150g plain flour
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 200ml vanilla rice milk like Vanilla Rice Dream
- 2 eggs
- 80ml sunflower oil
- 6 tblsps of honey or rice syrup
- 1 banana
- Preheat the oven to 180C Fan/200C/Gas Mark 5.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, honey and a pinch of salt in to a mixing bowl. Add the eggs and mix in the rice milk, stirring to get rid of any lumps.
- Add the honey and the oil to the mixture, stirring until everything is mixed but not over stirring.
- Grease a muffin tin holder and fill with paper muffin cases, fill the moulds two thirds full and then place a slice of banana or two on the top. Bake for 15 minutes or until springy to the touch and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool before serving.
Makes 6 muffins.